OPEN INNOVATION: The Consumer’s Participation Through Social Media will be organized at Training Room, MIM's Office, Jaya 33 on 26th August 2016 (Friday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-innovation-the-consumers-participation-through-social-media-tickets-25530499411?aff=es2
Open innovation allows the fostering of collaboration with customers, suppliers and other innovation sources. Which is an inclusive, social way of solving complex issues and improving processes. Resulting creation an environment where individuals and organisations can actively get involved in the creation of mutually beneficial solutions, and allows for a bolder, wider approach to problem solving.
- To enhance participants' awareness of open innovation and its impact on an organisation
- Explain the sources and methods of open innovation
- To develop participants ‘ability to manage open innovation more effectively
- To enable participants to appreciate that open innovation can bring benefits to an organisation.
BENEFITS & FEES
- CPD talks are complimentary for MIM Individual members who may also bring along twocolleagues free of charge
- MIM Corporate members receive five complimentary seats. A fee of RM20 is charged for each additional participant
- Non-members are required to pay RM50 per person
- Payment can made online, via a bank or in cash before the talk’s commencement
Please note that the “CPD TALK” session is designed and organised exclusively for members and since seats are limited, it will be on a first-come first-served basis.