Effective Payroll Management will be organized at Menara Razak UTM KL on 23rd August 2016 (Tuesday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/1750848051838977/
Payroll is an organization’s financial records of employee’s salary payments, bonuses and deductions. An organization’s payroll management is expected to adhere to the latest statutory obligations as they are subjected to law and regulations. Effective and efficient payroll management ensures payslips are properly prepared, salaries are paid and statutory returns completed.
Apart from Employment Terms and Conditions, this program will also highlight to participants the computation of EPF, SOCSO, HRDF contributions and income tax deductions according to the Employment Act 1955. In addition, the Malaysian payroll system, up-keeping of payroll system and other statutory requirements will also be covered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Administrative staff
• Support staff
• Team Leaders
• Anyone who wants to keep his/her workplace organised & efficient.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Learn how to calculate pay based on employment terms & conditions according to the Employment Act 1955
• Have an understanding of termination and lay-off benefits and its computation
• Understand the computation of EPF, SOCSO, HRDF contributions and income tax deduction.
• Understand in detail the background and benefits of EPF, SOCSO, HRDF contributions and income tax deduction.
• Learn how to set up the payroll system and up-keeping of payroll system.
• To understand what are the year-end reports & statutory requirement.
1) Definition of Payroll
d)Employees Outside the Coverage of the Employment Act
e)Salary for Incomplete Months
f)Ordinary Rate of Pay
g)Notice Period and Termination
h)Inquiry, Misconduct and Suspension
i)Payment of Wages
j)Imprisonment and Court Attendance
l)Deduction from Wages
m)Advances to Employees
p)Work on Rest Day
q)Hours of Work
2)Employment Terms and Conditions & Its Application
3)Employment Related Calculations & Its Application
c)Overtime on Public Holidays
g)Payment in Lieu of Notice
h)Payment for Annual Leave
4)Termination and Lay-Off Benefits & Its Application
5)Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
a)Obligations on Employers and Employees
b)Accounts of Contributors
d)Additional Amount Payable to Members
e)Investment by Members in Fund Management Institutions
f)EPF Members Savings Investment Scheme
i)Rate of Monthly Contribution
6)Social Security Organization (SOCSO)
a)1st Category SOCSO Contributions
b)2nd Category SOCSO Contributions
d)Calculation of Temporary Disablement Benefit
7)Income Tax Deductions
a)Objectives of the Monthly Tax Deduction (MTD)
b)Employees Residence Status
d)Definition of Remuneration in the Income Tax context
e)Benefits-in-Kind (BIKs) and Value of Living Accommodation (VOLA)
f)Allowable Deduction and Rebate Under the Act
i)Computerized Calculation Method and Schedular Tax Deduction Method
j)Additional Remuneration Formula
k)Compensation for Loss of Employment
l)Additional information of the Monthly Tax Deduction (MTD)