Ethnic Food Foundry will be organized at The Summit Subang USJ on 2nd - 4th September 2016 (Friday - Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/294149794255792/
1) Ethnic Food Foundry is an event which will be held The Summit Subang USJ. This event is an event that introduce the various type of ethnic and culture that we have in Malaysia. For example; Bugis, Javanese, Minangkabau, Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Orang Asli, Baba Nyonya and more.
2) Furthermore, we will also held some programs such as traditional food demonstration, cultural dance performances, games like Cooking Competition, Food Display Competition, Child Beauty Pageant and other interesting programs.
3) The booth that we setup is for display traditional item, history and especially traditional food for tourist and visitor to try such as dim-sum, nasi ambeng, pecal, nasi lemak, banana leaf rice and so many more.
4) Every ethnic or culture will present their tradition food that had been exist ages till now. Different taste of ethnic, different people and cultures shows the uniqueness that we have in Malaysia.