This competition is eligible to all Malaysians, Singaporeans and foreigners with Malaysian Permanent Residence status and expatriates with a Malaysian work permit/student visa, aged from 13 and over as of 31 December 2016.
- 2. Categories:
A – Individual Male (13 – 18 y.o.);
B – Individual Female (13 – 18 y.o.);
C – Individual Male (19 - 45 y.o.);
D – Individual Female (19 - 45 y.o.);
E – Individual Male (45 y.o. and above);
F - Individual Female (45 y.o. and above);
G – Buddy/Couple Category (2 persons in a group);
H - Group Promotion (5 person in a group).
The distance of the run is the same for every category, that is 8.00 km.
- RM 40 per participant for Individual category A, B, C, D, E and F;
- RM 55 for Buddy Category ;
- RM 130 for Category H;
- Early bird promotion: RM 30 per participant for University student and senior citizen, working adult and outsider RM 35, RM55 for buddies and RM 125 for group category only for early bird promotion, which is only for the registration before 20th OCTOBER 2016.
- Closing date:
The closing date for registration is 15th November 2016.
- Certificates and Prizes:
- All individual categories:
1st- RM 300.00;
2nd- RM 250.00;
3rd- RM 200.00;
4th- RM 150.00;
5th- RM 100.00
1st- RM 750.00;
2nd- RM 500.00;
3rd- RM 250.00
1st- RM 1 200.00;
2nd- RM 750.00;
3rd- RM 550.00
What the participants get for their entrance fee payment:
- Medal (Either Finisher or Winner)-Certificate (Either Participation or Winner)-Goodies Bag-merits(applicable to UPM students only)- A Chance to win the GRAND PRIZE!
- There will be absolutely no refunds on registration.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Your registration is only valid upon payment of the fees and after we received the proof of payment.
- Fill in complete and relevant details in Formsite.com.
- After the payment is done, we will send a receipt for your reference via email within one week.
- For the group promotion, select a representative to make the payment and we will send the receipt to the email of the representative.
- For Group Promotion & Buddy Category, each of the group members must register INDIVIDUALLY and submit the personal details of the other group members as well in their respective registration forms.
- Payment Method:
- Banking method:
- Payment can be done to CIMB account number 8006934679 (Ching Siew Mooi).
- After payment is done, kindly send a scanned copy of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the following :
- Phone Number
- Group Name (if applicable)
- After payment is done, we will send a receipt with a reference number on it via email to you once the payment is confirmed. An official receipt will be issued within one week after we receive your payment proof.
- Payment by cash can also be done to our registration booth.
- Time and venue of the registration booth will be announced via our FB page.
- Receipt with a reference number will be given on the spot when payment is done.
*The reference number is as a proof for your registration and payment
*All payments is non-refundable
- T-shirt Collection:
- We will have 2 days for participants to collect their T-shirts. The details will be posted in the FB page (AMSA UPM Diabetes Day).
- Participants are required to show their receipt with the reference number on it in order to collect T-shirt.
- Representatives are allowed (representative have to present the respective receipt).
Person to be contacted:
Edmund : 01110851339;
Yusri : 0177957265;
Mazawawi : 0139412693;
Iqbal : 0147167407;