The Road To 10 Million: Running A Business In Malaysia & Beyond will be organized at NEXT Academy on 29th September 2016 (Thursday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/868115763322554/
Join us for a content-packed evening with local entrepreneur and co-founder of Saltycustoms as he shares the nitty-gritty of running a RM10 Million business. Discover his personal story, mindset and strategies for running a multi-million ringgit business in Malaysia and beyond.
Saltycustoms is the brainchild of King and his business partner Shannon Toh, which started from a humble RM6k capital and grew to RM350k in revenue in the first year. The business diversified itself from selling tees to apparel consultancy, and now even has an app which lets users design and print custom tshirts.
This event is recommended for entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, and startup enthusiasts who wish to tap into the experiences and wisdom of a successful local entrepreneur who has walked the talk. Secure your spot now!
1) Event Details:
Keynote Speaker: King Quah, Managing Director of Saltycustoms
Topic: The Road To 10 Million: Running A Business In Malaysia And Beyond
Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Time: 7.30pm - 9.00pm
Venue: NEXT Academy, A-G-7 Glomac Damansara, Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Waze Direction: https://waze.to/lr/hw283bdkxy
Contact Us: +60(3)-2168 3693
2) Why should I attend in person?
- You get to meet and network with like-minded entrepreneurs, marketers and folks from the local startup scene.
- You can catch King Quah in person and grill him mercilessly on his experiences during the Q&A session.
- We'll be providing light refreshments.
3) What is the cost of the ticket?
Standard Ticket: RM30 Only (Light F&B is provided)
Important Note: In the past, our events fill up quickly. Reserve your spot EARLY to avoid disappointment.
We'll also be streaming the event live on FB in case you can't make it in person.
Reserve your spot now!