BMW Motorrad Track Day will be organized at Sepang International Circuit, 64000 Setul, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia on 5th October 2016 (Wednesday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/915143298589601/
Join us for BMW Motorrad RR Experience Track Day at Sepang International Circuit. With an incredible level of performance and “tech features”, the S 1000 RR is a motorcycle that can be fully appreciated on a world class racing circuit. If you have dreamt to explore the performance potential of your S 1000 RR or HP4 on a world class racing circuit with likeminded enthusiasts, this is your best opportunity.
A limited number of new model BMW S 1000 RR motorcycles will also be available for you to try. You will also get tips on how to make the most of your motorcycle and leave as a faster, safer and happier rider. Do not wait any longer. Suit up and register for the RR Experience – Your Ultimate Track Day
Date: 05 October, Wednesday
Venue: Sepang Circuit
RR Experience Schedule:
Session 1 (BMW owners - novice)
Registration: 8.40 AM
Briefing: 9.20 AM (COMPULSORY)*
Track session: 10.10 AM – 11.40 AM
Session 2 (BMW owners - experienced)
Registration: 10.00 AM
Briefing: 10.45 AM (COMPULSORY)*
Track session: 11.45 AM – 1.15 PM
Session 3 (Other Brands/ BMW grey owners)
Registration: 1.45 PM
Briefing: 2.30 PM (COMPULSORY)*
Track session: 3.30 PM – 5.00 PM
*Note: All track participants MUST attend track safety briefing conducted by BMW Malaysia on behalf of Sepang International Circuit. Spectators are welcome. No catering provided for spectators.
For only RM150 (BMW owners) and RM300 (for BMW Grey owners and other brands),participants will receive:
▪ 1 x test ride on BMW S 1000 RR (or one of the other available
motorcycles in the fleet). This is subject to test ride booking.
▪ Open access to ride your motorcycle on track.
▪ Light refreshments throughout the day.
▪ 1 event t-shirt.
The Track Day will be split up into three sessions:
Session 1, BMW owners novice - for first time track riders and less track experienced riders.
Session 2, BMW owners experienced – for more confident riders who may have completed many times of track day before.
Session 3, Open session – For BMW Grey owners and non-BMW owners nominated and register through authorised BMW dealers.
Places are limited with only 40 spots in each group. Hurry and confirm your slot as they are based on a 1st booked 1st priority basis. This mean participants need to complete the registration process and make payment before 19 September. Failure to make payment will result in NON-GUARANTEE of registration.
Session 1 & Session 2
▪ RSVP open for owner of motorcycle purchased from BMW authorised dealer only.
▪ Grey and non-BMW owner not permitted.
▪ RSVP open for BMW S 1000 RR and HP4 owner from 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 as first priority.
▪ RSVP open for BMW Grey owners and other brands.
▪ Owners of other brands are only open for recommended/nominated and invited by BMW Motorrad dealers. Registration of other brand owners should come from dealer to event organiser. These registration are also bound by the same 1st booked 1st priority basis.
Riding Gear Requirements
▪ Motorcycle leathers (1 or 2 piece that zip together) with armoured knees, elbows, shoulders and hips.
▪ Leather gloves that overlap jacket, knuckle/palm reinforcements recommended.
▪ Leather or plastic, reinforced motorcycle boots.
▪ Back protection is mandatory, either built into jacket, or worn separately.
▪ Your own motorcycle must be road registered and has passed a scrutineering check.
▪ Tyres that have suitable tread depth for track activities (no slicks allowed).
▪ Brake pad / wheel bearing in good condition for track activities. No loose parts/body panels.
▪ Mirrors mandatory for session 1 registration.
A Safe Riding Environment
▪ Medics will be on site. However, all riders participate at own risk.
▪ Appropriate riding gear is required.
▪ Lead and sweep riders are on track for the first two laps of all Track Day sessions.
▪ All track participants MUST attend track safety briefing conducted by BMW
Malaysia on behalf of Sepang International Circuit. Failure to attend briefing
will result to BMW Malaysia cancelling your trackday participations.
This rules is in compliance with Sepang Circuit trackday terms & conditions.
▪ No pillion riders.
There is a damage excess that is payable for any damage on a BMW Motorrad test ride motorcycle until a maximum of RM 3,000.
▪ BMW Motorrad RR Experience cancellation policy – RM 25 fee up to 7 days prior to the event. No refund if payment is made anytime from 7 days prior to the event.
Any cancellation request should be made before 28th September.
▪ No refund due to bad weather conditions.
Download, print, complete and email the registration form to
Registration Form Link: http://www.bmw-motorrad.com.my/shtml/assets/pdf/RR_Experience_2016(Customer).pdf
For further information, please call BMW Voice at 1 800 88 3000.