Chillax PES 2017 Tournament will be organized at Chillax Gaming Studio on 15th - 16th October 2016 (Saturday - Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/1803177523231432/
CHILLAX Gaming Studio, Bangi, Selangor
15th - 16th October 2016 (Saturday - Sunday).
9.00am until end.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (PES 2017).
Sony Playstation 4.
1. Group stage (Home & Away).
2. Knock-out (1 Match only)
1. Game Type: Exhibition Match.
2. Team Category: Open.
3. Match Level: Super Star.
5. Match Time: 10 min (Round-robin) 10 min (Knock-out).
6. Condition: Green.
7. Game speed: 0.
8. Injuries: Off
9. Substitute: 3.
10. Player emotions: Off.
11. Fluid Formation: ON or OFF allowed.
12. Select Position: Allowed , Dragging : Allowed
13. Change Formation: Default In-Game Formation Only (Can hold & drag player).
14. Extra Time and Penalty: Off (Group Stage) , On (Knock-out)
15. Camera Settings: DEFAULT (Camera Type: Dynamic Wide, Zoom: 2, Height: 2, Speed: 0)
Group Score Calculation:
1. Win : 3 points
2. Draw : 1 points
3. Lose: 0 points
4. If points tied between gamers, the following rules applied in order:
- Goal difference (Scored goal minus away goal).
- Goal scored.
- Goal away.
- Earlier match results (Head-to-head).
Rules & Regulations:
1. Change of Formation and Substitutes STRICTLY before game start and during half time, throw in, goal kick, corner kick and serious injured ONLY. If you need to stop the game for any reason, you have to kick the ball out of field. If your opponent makes an official complaint, first you will be given warning and if it happens again, you will lose the game with score 0-3.
2. Participants are ALLOWED to CHANGE & EDIT their team FORMATION. Participants are ALLOWED to change formation by holding Circle Button (O) and drag player. Participants also ALLOWED to change player role by pressing Square Button (□).
3. We will provide tournament controller with AS IS condition. Participants are encourage to bring their own game controller at their own risk (if missing or broken).
4. Before a match start, a coin toss will be held to determine player 1 & 2 (Optional).
5. Arriving late (5 minutes) for a scheduled match may result in a forfeit at the discretion of the organizer.
6. If any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the organizer, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or be disqualified from the tournament and ban to enter next tournaments.
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
a) Delaying the match by passing the ball at own half.
b) The use of any cheat program.
c) Intentional disconnection.
d) The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings.
e) Match fixing or clearly allowing one’s opponent to win a match.
f) Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g. use of abusive/foul language), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions (e.g. provocation) directed towards another player (Inside & outside the game).
7. If any player(s) want to withdraw from tournament with whatsoever reason at any stage:
- No refunds will be given.
- No slot(s) transfer or substitute with other player is allowed *
- Their opponent will be given a win with 0-3 score *
8. Organizer have the right to change the tournament format, game format, prizes, time, venue, date, etc. without given any prior notice before, during or after the tournament over.
9. In the event of any dispute during the tournament, the decision of the organizer will be final.
Note*: The Organiser reserves the right to change the format at any given time
Top 8 players will collect points to be accumulated until end of PES 2017 season.