Watergate 16 Hours 2017 will be organized at Taman Seri Empangan, Putrajaya on 14th -15th January 2017 (Saturday - Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://watergate16hr.teampacat.com/p/event-info.html
Date: 14 Jan 2017 (Saturday) to 15 Jan 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 08:30pm Saturday to 12:30pm Sunday (16 hours)
Venue: Taman Seri Empangan, Putrajaya.
Address: Taman Seri Empangan, Lebuh Gemilang, Presint 5, Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya.
GPS Coordinate: 2.896687, 101.679432
Street View Link: https://goo.gl/maps/2KrCCkivKcB2
* The nearest landmark is Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).
|Entry Fee||1 day special||Early Bird**||Normal**||Late**|
|14-Oct||15-Oct - 22 Oct||23 Oct - 13 Dec||14 Dec - 7 Jan|
|A - Full Package||75||150||180|
|B - Basic (no tshirt, no medal)||50||100||130||160|
1st 150 participants will receive exclusive Watergate teddy bear
** 10% discount for past Watergate participant (2015, 2016)
There are limited parking slots at Taman Seri Empangan. In case too many cars, do not park your vehicle on the road or the roadside that leads to the race site. We will not responsible for any issue with authority. There is few parking place around there. Please refer below.
All parking is free except in Pullman Putrajaya Hotel. Distance around 100 meter to 1KM to Taman Seri Empangan. Please make sure you are not put any valuable item in your car.
08.30pm Saturday and it will go by batch.
Finish and Cutoff Time
Cutoff time is 16 hours which is on Sunday, 15 January 2017, 12.30PM.
- Running a loop from Taman Seri Empangan to Palace Of Justice (2.5KM) and turn back to Taman Seri Empangan (5KM per loop)
- Do as far as you can in 16 hours.
- To claim the finisher tshirt and medal, participant must complete a minimum distance of 50km (10 loops) within 16 hours.
- Minimal support event. Please read the entire race info.
- No pacer is allowed.
We believe in your integrity and we will not tolerate for any misconduct or cheaters.
- Cheating (using other people bib, take shortcut, take vehicle)
- Create any harm to other participant or organizer or come with disturbing behavior.
Kindly inform the organizer if you wish to stop so that we can properly record your result.
Race Day Schedule
Saturday, 14 Jan 2017
2:00-7:00pm: Race Kit Collection
8:15pm : Final briefing
8:20pm : National Anthem
8:25pm : Group photo
8:30pm : Flag off (by batch due to narrow path)
Sunday, 15 Jan 2017
1:00pm : Prize giving ceremony
Event T-Shirt (design to be released soon)
Finisher tshirt and medal (design to be released soon)
|Exclusive Watergate 2017 Soft Monkey Coin Bank for the 1st 150 participants|
The above photo is for illustration only, final color may vary
Food & Drink
- Free flow drinking water.
- Free flow isotonic drink.
- Coke/Mountain Dew (available after 12:00am)
- Fruits (Watermelon/Oranges).
- Sandwich (Peanut Butter & Jelly).
- Sweet and salty snack.
- Supper (available after 12:00am)
- Breakfast (available after 7:00am).
Trophy for top 5 Men and Women.
There is no cash prize award for the winners.
- There will be onsite medical personnel to assist for minor injuries, any emergency case will be referred to the nearest clinic/hospital.
- Organizer will provide a basic first aid kit at the Start/Finish point.
- Participants are responsible to ensure they are fit and healthy before start the race. Please consult your doctor if there is any doubt.
- Participants are to accept the risk associated with the race as per indemnity form.
- The organizer will not responsible for any claim resulted from this race.
- It is recommended that you have personal accident insurance or health insurance.
- Hydration bag/handheld bottle.
- Food/energy bar/gel.
- Hand phone (for emergency).
- Blinker or reflective gear.
- ID Card (for emergency)
As part of our green initiatives, we encourage all participants to "bring your own bottle/cup" which reduces the number of paper cups used on the course. No paper cup will be provided at the water station. Bring 2 set (1st at start and 2nd at u-turn point) of your own cup/bottle and mark it with your name/bib number and deposit to us during the race kit collection.
- There is no road closure during this race.
- Please avoid running on the road if possible.
- Pavement or pedestrian walk or any path along the side of the road should be used when available.
- Use caution and common sense when crossing the road or junction.
Race Kit Collection
- Saturday, 15 Jan 2017. 2:00pm-7:00pm at Taman Seri Empangan.
- Kindly show us your NRIC or Confirmation Slip.
- You will receive the event t-shirt during the race kit collection (if any)
- We are using Racetagpro to record your lap timing as well as the overall timing.
- Kindly ensure your chip is scan at each loop by the crew.
- You must complete the last lap before 12pm in order to be counted as your distance.
This is no frills event. We will put our best efforts to make this run enjoyable.
See you at starting line.