Lions' Centennial Ride 2016 will be organized at Persiaran Karpal Singh, Penang on 11th December 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website https://event.howei.com/node/880/registration/select
Lions' Centennial Ride 2016 will be held at 7am on 11 December 2016. This family orientated fun ride is held in conjuction of Lions Club International Centennial Celebration.
Lions' Centennial Ride 2016 is a non-competitive bicycle ride. Lions Club of Penang Outreach is the project organiser in this fun ride held in conjunction with our Lions Club International's 100 years of Centennial Celebration.
Our Club is aiming to collect RM100,000 which will benefit:
- Penang Shan Children's Home
- Wisma Yatim Perempuan Islam Pulau Pinang
- Penang Ru Yi Home Association
- Women's Centre for Change
- BW Furkids
- Penang State Governor's Disaster Fund
Lions' Centennial Ride 2016 is a fun ride for families and individuals who are interested in this form of exercise. At the same time, we are encouraging the reduction of carbon footprints which is in line with our beloved Pulau Pienang's GO GREEN Initiative Programme.
Proceeds from this project will be channeled towards homes and several NGOs. Please come and ride for a good cause!
Our Penang State Governor TYT Tun Dato' Seri Dr. Rahman will be there in person on the morning of the event to greet everyone!
Your participation in LCR 2016 means the world to us. Help us to help the underprivileged, the less fortunate individuals too. For further details, please contact our Organising Chairperson Lion Bryce Lim and his committed committee at :
012- 4924882 Ln Bryce
012-4108708 Ln Nicky
Email : email@example.com
- 50km - 7.00AM
- 32.8km - 7.30AM
Race Kit Collection
* To Be Confirmed
Category and Fee
Route A (50km) - RM100
Route B (32.8km) - RM100
All participants will stand to receive the following rewards:
- Finisher Medal
- Lucky Draw
- Light snacks
Starting point: Persiaran karpal Singh to Batu Maung Nippon Express U-Turn & into Bayan Lepas and back to Starting Point.
Route A: 32.8km
Route B: 50km
Walk-in Registration is available at:
Linda Material Handing
- No 6, Lorong Pala 5, Kawasan Perindustrial Ringan, Permatang Tinggi, 14100 Simpang Ampat, penang
- Tel: 012-4924882
Taman Ernas Cafe
- 1-W, Jalan Gottlieb, 10350 penang
- Tel: 012-4924882
Xue Xuan Enterprise
- 125-A Ground Floor, Lebuh Melaka 10400 Penang
- Tel: 012-4924882/012-4656597
Shirley Beauty Centre
- 17, 1st Floor, Jalan Tanjung Tokong 10470 Penang
- Tel: 012-4924882/012-4729310