No Lights No Lycra Session 5: Halloween

PORT commune, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
0 Days
0 Hours
0 Minutes
0 Seconds

Event Expired

No Lights No Lycra Session 5: Halloween will be organized at PORT commune, No.3, Jalan 51/201, Seksyen 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia on 5th November 2016 (Saturday).

* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/1805140133100391/

Let's BOO-gie! Geddit?

For the upcoming session, No Lights No Lycra KL is having a special Halloween edition! (We know it's held *after* Halloween, but as they say, it's better late than never right?)

You can expect an exciting lineup such as
- A LIVE DJ
- A COSTUME PARTY
- F&B VENDORS

NLNL will be on a Saturday instead of our usual mid-week Wednesday. Furthermore, it's gonna be a whole new experience with a live DJ and two hours of dancing in the dark. 

There will also be F&B vendors so fret not if you feel like getting a snack or a drink halfway through. We know dancing can get tiring. 

As it's a themed night, please come in party attire accordingly to add to the fun! Don't have anything that glows in the dark? Don't worry, you're still allowed in without a costume :) 

For those who went for the previous NLNL sessions, we heard you! The windows will be covered up so the dance floor is going to be 99.9% pitch dark. Remaining 0.1% so you don't step on people's toes (no but really, there will be just enough light to see where you're going).

Date: 5 November 2016
Time: 8-10PM
Entry fee: RM15 (come in groups of 5, and get a free entry for 1)
Theme: Glow-in-the-dark

- VERY IMPORTANT - 

Please RSVP by Friday, 28 October! You can do so by calling PORT commune at 03 7781 2228 or through email at event@port25.com.my.

We will post more stuff up leading up to the event day, so stay tuned! 

#butdoyoudancelah

***

Come along and dance like nobody's watching, because they won't be - there's no light, no lycra*, no teacher, no steps to learn, no technique, just free movement. It's a place where you can shake out the stresses of the week in a friendly, non-threatening, drug-and-alcohol-free atmosphere. Get ready to dance!

What to bring:
- Comfortable dancing shoes
- A minimum of belongings and no valuables
- No drugs or alcohol
- A big smile
- Childlike excitement
- Your friends, parents, neighbours, children, work colleagues, uber driver... everyone is welcome!

Please make sure you arrive at 8pm sharp to avoid being locked out. There is tonnes of free street parking available.

For more info on what to expect, take a look at this: http://nolightsnolycra.com/what-to-expect/

*Lycra is totally allowed.

Location Map