MAPS 7th Poetry Reading Session will be organized at The Flame on 5th November 2016 (Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/218892908529618/
You may participate by reciting a poem at the event or just coming to watch!
To register as a poem reciter, please follow and take note of the following matters:
1) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number
- Poem (So that we can show it in a slideshow on the day of the event)
2) Await for our reply to confirm your slot as a registered reciter on the day of the event.
3) Please note that all participants (Both reciters and observers) would be required to pay RM 10 on the day of the event as food and drinks will be provided.
4) For participants who have successfully booked a slot to recite their poem on the day itself, please do not pull out at the very last minute. The amount of food and drinks that will be ordered, as well as the time slots will be affected if people were to pull out at the very last minute.
5) For further updates, do follow us on our:
We cannot wait to hear your poems on the day of the event and thank you so much for being a part of MAPS!