Design Link Collective will be organized at KONCENT Malaysia on 12th - 13th November 2016 (Saturday - Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/1175246169209527/
If you haven't been to KONCENT Malaysia, here's a good reason for you to!
Welcome to the first DESIGN LINK COLLECTIVE! As the name says it all, it's a 2 day event that features creative goods made by selected individuals who are passionate about design, arts and craft of all forms, showcasing what they can do and do best! Their products are available for sale and range from handmade stationery, bags, wooden products, art & illustrations to jewelry and knits! Just in time for some early Christmas shopping, or wedding & corporate gift ideas perhaps?
It is truly exciting to share their creations with the public and providing a potential collaboration opportunity for all.
So lock your calendar and see you at KONCENT!
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO PUBLIC
Time: 11am - 7pm
Date: 12-13 November, 2016 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: KONCENT Malaysia, PJ (Waze "KONCENT Malaysia").
* Cash is preferred but credit card payment is available for selected brands.
** Free parking
Updated list of brands:
1) OHSUM MOSSUM TERRARIUMS by Ronnie Khoo (Plants & terrariums)
2) TOWAIE JEWELRY by Naoko Funayama (Handmade jewelry)
3) CHA-MI's HANDMADE by Soon Ping (Handmade Bags)
4) BON BON TRICOT by Eri Kimoto (Knitted decorations)
5) ZEN KAORU by Jess Chui (Handmade skincare, candles & oils)
6) MUKK by Chia Yi & Vivian (Wood products)
7) B'NOTTEE by Edmund & E-Jie (Handmade stationery)
8) FONG-REN by Siang Fong (Illustrations)
9) POW POW JELLYFISH by Sugee (Macramé pot & wall hangers)
10) THE 1992 VERSION by Paggie Foo (Travel journals - leather)
11) THIRTY 3 ELEVEN by Ee Vee (Ceramics)
12) PROJECT WOODWORKS by Wallace, Bryan & Zac (Wooden watch)
(If you would like to participate in this event as a brand in our next session, kindly send us an email at [email protected])
# There will be a homemade food stall (PORK-FREE) available at KONCENT during the event days; the one and only time there's hot food available in store! For the convenience of this event, our coffee and cakes will be served in only take-away cups and paper plates.
About DESIGN LINK:
In 2015, DESIGN LINK started off as a guide map that introduced unique retail shops with similar interests around Klang Valley. Sometimes the things we'd love to see and didn't know existed around us could just be a 10 minutes drive away. Hence, the DESIGN LINK guide map was born, to link these shops together and make it easy for everyone to locate. Vol 2 of DESIGN LINK is well on its way!