FinTech Payment Conference: Payment Evolution will be organized at MaGIC Cyberjaya, Cyberjaya on 19th November 2016 (Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.facebook.com/events/1617258088300062/
A gathering of innovative payment industry players, thought leaders, policy makers and Fintech enthusiasts to connect, discuss and ignite the next 'big step' in the payment industry, which is ripe for disruption. On this note, a full day conference will take place on 19 Nov 2016 (Sat) at MaGIC with an expected robust turnout of 300 people!
The Fintech Payment Conference 2016 aims to bring together the Fintech community in Malaysia under one roof to increase their exposure to one another and act as a networking platform to create opportunities and prospects for innovation in the financial services industry, specifically the payment systems sector. This event is proudly organised by Transcendz and supported by Next Money KL (NMKL), the world largest Fintech community platform.
The event comprises of 4 main components:
i) Payment conference;
ii) NMKL Regional Semi-Finals;
iii) Fintech Association Malaysia Media Launch;
iv) Mini Exhibition of Partners and Startups
Theme: Payment Evolution (Triggering innovations in the payment industry and discovering new FinTech concepts)
Date: 19th November 2016 (Saturday)
Venue: Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), Block 3730, Persiaran Apec, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Who should attend?
- Fintech Entrepreneurs
- Venture Capitals
- Angel Investors
- Finance & Technology Organizations
- Government Agencies
- and more!
1) Kanags Surendran - Head of Digital Banking, CIMB
2) Chang Chew Soon - Founder and CEO, Softspace Sdn Bhd
3) Yuen Tuck Siew - CEO, Jinerxu Sdn Bhd
4) Jason Lee - Global Chapter Director, Next Money
5) Jeremy Chong - Managing Director, PrimeKeeper
6) Raj Lorenz - Group CEO, GHL System Berhad
7) Tan Nyat Chuan - Director of Payment Systems Policy Department, Bank Negara Malaysia
8) Rueben Tan - Co-founder and CTO, Neuroware.io
and featuring 5 more Speakers coming from diverse backgrounds such as but not limited to Government agencies, MNCs, Venture Capitalists, and Bankers.
This keystone event for the regional FinTech and Payment ecosystem is a homegrown effort and therefore is one not worth missing out on!
Early bird tickets are down to a mere 27 tickets, and the promotion is ending soon. Register now before they run out!
For more information: