1. The event is open for public registration.
2. Registration fee is non-refundable.
3. Entry is non-transferrable.
4. Change of race category after registration is not allowed.
5. Participants below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by a parent / guardian.
6. Race bib number must be worn at all times during the race.
Bib number should be pinned in front of your running shirt.
Name and contact telephone during emergencies must be legibly written on the bib.
7. All protests related to the results must be made to the Race Organizer within 30 minutes
before the official announcement of winners.
8. The organizer reserves the right to make final decision & judgement on all matters
pertaining to the race.
First Aid Stations
Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish point.
Drinks & Refreshment
There will be one water station for 6km route and at finishing point.
Light refreshment will be served to all runners from 7:40a.m - 9:00a.m
Baggage deposit service is available near the stage from 6:00a.m.
Prizes & Medals
Top 10 winners from each category (except 3km) will receive a trophy.
All runners who complete the run within qualifying time will receive a finishing medal.
T-Shirt & Number Bib
All participant is entitled with an Oren Sport dry fit t-shirt and number bib.
Goody Bag & Certificate
Goody bag & certificate of completion will be awarded for all runners after finishing the race.