In the good spirit of the race you are DISQUALIFIED from the race if you are founded removing our official route marker.
All runners understand the medical and emergency response time in this event will and may take longer than normal due to the locations of the race course.
If a runner cannot accept these risks, they are advised not to proceed with registrations for this race.
1. Age restrictions for Raid The Babagon:
Minimum age of 12 years old and MUST be accompanied by an adult. Please provide information of the adult @ Full Name and Contact Number.
2. All competitors are responsible in ensuring they get a FULL MEDICAL CHECK UP before registering for the Raid The Babagon by a medical doctor and are medically fit to compete in this event and do not suffer from any of the following medical conditions stated below. Competitors suffering from any of the medical conditions stated below are not allowed to participate in this event:
- Congenital or rheumatic heart conditions
- Myocarditis and other heart conditions
- Coronary heart disease, coronary arterial disease
- Serious arrhythmia
- Any other disease which can be aggravated by running
No exceptions are made for runners/competitors with any of the above medical conditions.
It is the race director’s final decision to allow or exempt runners with medical conditions not listed above.
It is important runners be truthful and honest about their medical conditions to avoid complications on the racecourse should there be a medical emergency.
3. Competitors agree to adhere to the set deadlines imposed, registration time and location before committing to the event. The organization cannot extend registration time, deadline or change the location of its registration center. Failure to appear in person to register at the set location and within the set time will mean disqualification from the event. This event does not allow for third party registration or third party “bib collection” for individuals who do not turn up in person with a valid identification (i.e. passport/MYKAD/Driving License).
The race organization is not responsible for FLIGHT DELAYS and other TRAVEL ISSUES.
4. Competitors agree to abide by any technical decisions made by the race director, which will be final.
5. The race organization reserve the right to refuse a runner’s attendance at, or participation in, the event if they have doubts as to the competitor’s ability to complete the race or the level of fitness of a competitor or if the organization do not feel an individual is a suitable candidate to compete in this race.
6. Competitors agree that the organizer and sponsors will in no way be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to property as a result of participation in the event.
7. Competitors understand and accept the race organization reserves the right at its absolute discretion to alter the date of the event, change the published course or the content of the event programs as deemed necessary at any time.
The race organization also reserves the right to cancel the event in the case of adverse weather condition or safety considerations and this decision remains at the sole discretion of the race director. However the organiser will strive to try to let competitors know in advance of any cancellation or expected delay’s.
The race organization will accept no liability in respect of any costs and expenses competitors may incur as a result of such cancellation or delay and the race fee remains non-refundable but will assist in setting a new event date and will inform runners in advance of this new event date to allow them to make necessary changes to their itineraries and to plan ahead.
8. The re-sale of your race slot via third parties or alternative methods such as group pages on facebook or other websites is strictly prohibited. Any competitor caught doing so will be disqualified immediately. No requests for refunds will be entertained. The re-selling of race bibs and race slots without the permission of the race organization is illegal and is unacceptable.
9. The proper method to do a ‘race slot swap’ or ‘bib swap’ so is to email the race organization with your full name, category, allocated bib number and a request to transfer your race bib number to another runner (provide the runners full name and email address) and to wait for approval.
10. Competitors understand that race bib numbers must be displayed at all times on the front and back of the competitors vest whilst competing in the event. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in an immediate disqualification and a no start ruling. No exceptions will be made to this ruling.
11. Complaints and Disputes: We invite you to file complaints with us via the “Contact Us” service of the Website or via our email address at [email protected] . The period to file a complaint or to refer to a dispute is within 48 hours of the end of the event for your category. No disputes or complaints will be entertained thereafter.
12. No refunds are payable for competitors of the Raid The Babagon who withdraw, do not show up for registrations or do not turn up to compete in the event. For runners unable to attend the event and would like to request for the organization to send their event tee’s, please contact the organization within 30 days of the end of the event (or before the event) for shipping charges to your destination.
13. All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, databases and software (“the Content”), is the property of Cody Niaga or its content suppliers and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. Furthermore, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Cody Niaga and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws.
14. All trademarks are and shall remain the exclusive property of Cody Niaga. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, except as permitted by the fair use privilege under the Malaysia copyright laws or without the prior written permission of Cody Niaga.
15. You may not use any Raid The Babagon logo’s or any other proprietary graphic or trademark whatsoever as part of the link without the express written permission of Cody Niaga.
16. Competitors caught cheating (taking a short cut from the original race course) will be automatically BANNED.
17. Mandatory Kit: All competitors agree to abide with the stated mandatory kit list. Failure to do so during the event may mean time penalties or possible disqualification. The mandatory kit list is there for your safety.
18. Race Course Map/Race Course Profile/GPS Co-Ordinates: The race organization will release the race course map as soon as possible for all categories upon confirmation of the final race course. Possible diversions or changes to the race course may be possible and any changes that are necessary will be done so and competitors informed accordingly. GPS co- ordinates will be released ahead of the event.
19. The race director reserves the right to postpone, delay the start of the event, hold runners at designated check points along the race course for as long as possible and/or modify the race cut off times if necessary if safety becomes an issue before or during the event.
20. Payment Via Maybank Pay / Bank Transfers / Bank-In option.