Asia's Leading Retirement Living Facilities Planning, Design & Construction Summit!
Over the years, we have seen an increased focus amongst Asian governments, Global Developers, Operators and Investors in the development of retirement living facilities across Asia in particular Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and the Philippines to capitalize on the huge demand across the region. Asia is being targeted to be the top retirement destination globally to spend their golden years. However, the complexities of the market, in that it straddles both housing and care provision, lack of regulatory policy, requirement of critical insights in the design and construction of retirement living facilities and services, deficiency in project funding opportunities and incentive schemes and etc. which are vital to be addressed in order to further develop the retirement industry.
This is why you must not miss the golden opportunity to be at the Equip Global’ s Retirement Living Asia Summit 2017, taking place in Kuching Malaysia which is tailored to bring together developers, operators, investors and service providers in the aged care sector to shape the way we view Southeast Asia’s high and middle senior housing market. This event will help determine the market potential, source out new revenue streams and uncover a range of opportunities in service provision, partnerships and the development of future retirement villages and senior housing prospects in the region.
This annual summit will explore the realities regarding the exceptional standards in accommodation, wide ranging community activities and facilities, and services. It will also provide essential information for the stakeholders to plan their strategies on providing optimal housing to meet future demands.
Who Will You Meet At Retirement Living Asia Summit 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Chairman, CEOs, MDs and Director of the following divisions:
· Housing/Retirement Living Planning
· Housing/Retirement Living Development
· Retirement Living Investments
· Retirement Living Projects
From the following industries but not limited to:
- Government, (including government authorities & ministries)
- Sustainability & Healthcare Travel Council
- Planning & Development of Housing Society
- Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Investment Development Authority
- Local Public Housing Authorities
- Project/Property/Real Estate Developers
- Project/Real Estate Investors
- Including REITs and Private Equity Firms
- Project/ Retirement Homes & Housing Operators
- Associations, NGOs, Not-for-Profits
- Healthcare Groups
- Retirement Communities & Operators
- Aged Care & Nursing Homes
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org