RULE AND REGULATIONS
1. NEON RUSH MIRI 2017 is open anyone aged 12 years and above; each participant attends Neon Rush at his/her own free will.
2. Participants are encouraged to wear the running t-shirt during the run, this will as enhancement to thematic atmosphere and ensure maximum enjoyment of the run.
3. It is the sole responsibilities of every participants to inform the medical team on duty of any injury or of any reason that prevents him/her from joining the run.
4. Should any participant feel any injury at any time during and/or before the run, he/she must immediately inform the medical team and refrain from joining Neon Rush.
5. The organizer cannot be held responsible for injuries caused/occurred during the course of Neon Rush, as injuries are always possible.
6. The organizer cannot be held responsible for any lost, damaged and/or stolen property before, during and/or after Neon Rush.
7. The organizer has the right to refuse admission of Neon Rush at its sole discretion.
8. The organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, as its sole direction, without prior notice.
By signing the registration form, I understand that:
(1) I am voluntary participant in this event and in good physical condition. I hereby assume full complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during my participation.
(2) The organizer cannot be held responsible for any lost, damaged and/or stolen properties.
(3) The organizer shall reserve the right to amend or change any detail herein of the event whatsoever without prior notice.
(4) I give my full permission to iPrima Media Sdn Bhd to use any photographs, videotapes and any other recordings made during this event.