Gary Chaw is a Malaysian Chinese singer-songwriter based in Taiwan, best known for his stage presence, wide vocal range, and rich voice. He has achieved widespread success in Taiwan, Mainland China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. A talented song composer, Gary rose to fame following the release of the Mandarin version of Karyn White’s 1988 song, “Superwoman”. This iconic song led him to win the Best Mandarin Male singer award in the 19th Golden Melody Awards. Since then, he has released a number of albums and even wrote a number of chart-topping songs for various singers.
TICKET LAUNCH - 19 June 2017
|Genting Rewards Members' Cash / Credit Card Rates|
|Genting Rewards Members' GP Redemption Rates|
*Individual tickets are required for admission for adults, children of all ages and infants.
**Excluding RM4 processing fee.
Genting Members Promotion
GP = Genting Points
- 20% standard discount for GRC members via Genting point Redemption, cash/ credit card, applicable for all price scales.
- RM50 standard CHILD ticket (Child must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale.)
- Every customer MUST enter the hall with a ticket, including children of all ages & infants. (Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale. Terms and conditions apply.)
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
For booking, enquiries or redemption via GP, kindly contact (603) 2718 1118