The indoor park covers 26,000 sq.ft. and is strategically located in the premises of KOMTAR JBCC, Johor Bahru City Centre's newest premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination. The state of the art activity park is easily accessible and offers a wide variety of fun games and attractions suitable for toddlers, kids, youth and parents alike.
- Danger Zone
- South Beach
- Entrance & Counter
- Parents Lounge
- Red's Jungle Run
- Snack Bar Cafe
- Angry Birds Shop
** Opening hours are from 10am to 10pm daily.
- Temporary exits are allowed.
- Monday – Thursday: Tickets are valid from 10am to 10pm.
- Friday – Sunday including public holidays, school holidays and peak days: Tickets are valid from time of entry until 10pm. The operational hours will be divided into 3 sessions:
- Session 1: 10am - 1pm
- Session 2: 2pm - 5pm
- Session 3: 6pm - 10pm
- Single Entry
- Child below 3 years old and senior citizen aged 60 and above are complimentary. However, valid proof is required upon entering the park.
- Validity period
- Wristband(s) can be redeemed at the counter by showing e-ticket which will send to registered email once purchased.
- School Groups/Education
- Education Programme (Subject to availability, first come first serve basis)
- Free admission to Angry Bird Park Johor Bahru
- Meal at Angry Birds Snack Bar
- Group Photo
- Goodies Bag/Souvenir
- ONLY available for group purchase of 20 or more students.
- One complimentary ticket (Free admission & meal ONLY) to a guardian for every 10 students.
- Surcharge of RM20/pax during weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
Prior reservation is required. (subject to availability). Any booking or reservation must be made 2 weeks before the event.
Wristband(s) can be redeemed at the counter by using e-ticket which will send to registered email once purchased OR the organizer will send wristband(s) to registered address by courier. However, lost/stolen ticket(s) will NOT be replaced.
Rules & Regulations
- All kids below 11 years old must be guided by parents/guardian. Parents/guardians are required to present a valid ticket for entry. (Minimum age for guardians is 15 years old & above).
- Wearing socks is compulsory inside the park.
- Wristbands are non-transferable. All ticket sold are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to close down certain games and attractions for maintenance, remodelling.
- Physical age restriction may apply to certain games and attractions.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed in the park.
- Chewing gum, smoking and the use of drug/alcohol is strictly prohibited in the park.
- No baby stroller or other personal wheeled vehicle are allowed in the park.
- All visitor to ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU are expected to behave in an orderly, respecful and safe manner at all time.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry or expel from the premises anyone who fail to comply with these RULES & REGULATIONS or to the park’s term and conditions made available in the park’s website.