- Party kits collection can be made from:
4, 5 October 2017. 11am - 8pm. ( Sunway Iskandar Sales Gallery )
- Redemption during the event day:
6, 7 October 2017, 5pm onwards, ( Sunway Iskandar )
- Pre-collection is strongly recommend to avoid the long Q.
- Buyers required to present a copy of NRIC/Passport upon redemption on the event wristag.
- Each Person able to collect up to 6 pax on behalf.
- Tickets/wristbands can be purchased online via TICKET2U.COM.MY
- General admission wristbands cover entry to the event. Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Wristbands are not transferable from person to person. Replacement of damaged wristbands may be subject to identification and additional charge RM20.
- Shall the participants failed to shown the correct wristag to the entree security, organizer hold the rights to disqualify the entree due to the incorrect match color with the wristag. Organizer will allow the participants to TOP–UP immediately on the spot to eligible for the entree. Shall the participants disobey the order, organizer will not allow the participants for entering the event.
- Admission strictly for age 21 or above and Non-Muslims only.
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our terms and condition.
- All bookings (including tickets) are non-refundable.
- Please note that each purchaser is eligible to purchase up to a maximum of 6 tickets.
- All E-tickets are strictly personal. Each E-ticket admits ONE person and is valid for the name of the E-ticket original holder only.
- Detailed information of ticket holder is required for placing order.
- No refund, cancellation, change and exchange will be accepted.
- All tickets are free standing tickets.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of organizer.
- All E-tickets are strictly personal. Each E-ticket admits ONE attendee and is valid for the name on the E-ticket original holder only.
- ALL fields are required to fill out in order proceed.
- Please write in ENGLISH for all fields
- The FIRST & LAST name on admission ticket MUST match the name as appear on your valid photo identification (e.g. MYID / Passport).
- The Order Confirmation & E-Ticket will be sent to the email address you provided.
Sunway Iskandar Octobeer Music Festival
This message is important and must be read by customers purchasing a ticket to attend Octobeer Music Festival. The customer shall read, understand and agree to accept the terms and conditions below before buying a ticket to attend into Octobeer Music Festival. By purchasing a ticket to Octobeer Music Festival, the customer agrees they have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
“Ticket” means any valid ticket that permits a customer, who buys it through selling channels, to have the admission right into Octobeer Music Festival (“The Event”) or any valid wristband for which the customer has exchanged the ticket upon entry.
Tickets to the Event are sold by and on behalf of EGEN Productions, (“the Organizer”), who reserve the right to change all or any arrangements concerning the Event without notice, nor with any obligation whatsoever to refund.
In the event you are obtaining tickets for or providing any tickets to any other person or persons, you recognize that you are acting as that person’s agent in obtaining the tickets, and due to this agency relationship you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of any person to whom you deliver any of the tickets you purchase, and you shall notify any such person of these terms and conditions when you deliver a ticket to them. It is considered that the Ticket holder receiving the Ticket from you agrees to these terms and conditions as well.
“The Event” refers to the event called Sunway Iskandar Octobeer Music Festival, which is held at the venue for which the customer has bought the Ticket.
“Venue” means the venue where the Event is held.
“The Organizer” means EGEN PRODUCTIONS. who produces and operates the Event.
In order to pick up your ticket/wristband (s), the customer may be required to present:
- confirmation email receipt/your confirmation number.
- a government issued photo ID, or passport.
Use of the Ticket
The Ticket entitles the holder to admission to the event, performances and activities on-site. Performances and activities vary, may be subject to additional charges and may change without prior notice.
You must retain your Ticket/wristband at all times during the Event. Photo ID may be required and verification is at the discretion of gate staff.
You agree that the Ticket is a revocable license, which is subject to revocation and/or denial of admission of the Organizer without compensation, for any reason including but not limited to your attempted or actual violation of any applicable laws or promoter or venue rules, policies or regulations.
The Organizer has technical procedures in place that are capable of detecting any copied, counterfeited or forged ticket. The Organizer shall be entitled to refuse admission to the holder of any ticket in which irregularities are detected at the Organizer’s sole discretion. The detection of any fraudulent use will be prosecuted in accordance with the applicable legislation, including criminal liability.
In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions, the Organizer, its staff and agents reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder, or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket(s).
By your use of the Ticket for entry to the Event you acknowledge that you have read these terms including the waivers and releases of liability contained herein and you fully understand its terms, and you understand that you have given up substantial rights, knowingly and voluntarily without any inducement or duress.
Shall the participants failed to shown the correct wristag to the entrée security, organizer hold the rights to disqualify the entrée due to the incorrect match color with the wristag. Organizer will allow the participants to TOP –UP immediately on the spot to eligible for the entrée. Shall the participants disobey the order, organizer will not allow the participants for entering the event.
Any attendee, including after entry to the Event site, may be ejected without any entitlement to a refund, as a result of failing to follow instructions given by the Organizers or their staff, causing a disturbance, carrying or consuming drugs, or due to an apparent or potential state of intoxication, and will be personally and fully responsible for their own actions and omissions towards third parties and damage to objects.
Liability and Limitation
You agree that the Organizer shall not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any personal property that is left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere on site or during the event, regardless of fault or reason.
You agree that certain content of the Event is intended for mature audiences only. You agree that the Organizer reserves all rights to cancel, postpone, and/or change the venue, the artist lineup, time, and/or date of the event for which the Ticket was issued at any time without prior notice or compensation to you.
Persons entering the Event hereby consent to having names, images and/or likeness, writing, biographical information or recordings of their voices captured or reproduced in any medium, forever and throughout the world, for editorial, educational, promotional, publicity, advertising or any other purpose by Oktobeer Music Festival, or its affiliates, respective successors and assigns, contractors, partners or the media.
The Organizer reserves the right to limit access to any area to prevent hazardous overcrowding.
You agree that EGEN Productions, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by the organizer or its servants or agents): (a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of EGEN Productions., its servants or agents; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of EGEN Productions., its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
You agree that the Organizer shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these terms and conditions.
The Organizer shall not have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the event or any cancellation of the event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of the event.
The Organizer shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of the venues, for any personal injury suffered at a venue, theft or damage to your property at a venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Organizer) or caused by any property of the Organizer.
The Organizer, EGEN productions and our official agents can accept no responsibility for any personal property. Please do not bring unnecessary valuable items or excessive amounts of cash.
Cancellation, Misuse and Refunds
Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. The Organizer has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange Tickets should the program be altered, or varied, for any reason.
The Organizer is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or used after they have been received. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to keep their tickets and information private.
“Site rules” apply to all SUNWAY ISKANDAR areas, which include personal conduct – such as acceptable noise levels, management of waste and adherence to health and safety regulations.
Site rules shall be observed. The Organizer reserves the right to eject individuals or groups either disobeying the site rules or displaying antisocial behavior at the Organizer’s sole discretion without refund.
Octobeer Music Festival and EGEN Productions have a no drugs policy and reserve the right to eject anyone suspected of infringement of this policy.
No outside food and drink allowed into the event site; you agree to bag searches upon entry to the festival grounds and that any prohibited food or drink will be confiscated.
It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring your own ear protection.
Please be aware that lighting effects including strobe lighting may be used.
It is the responsibility of attendees to check gate opening and closing times – which will be published on the website and may change without notice. Ticket holders will not be admitted outside of these times.
For safety reasons the Organizer reserves the right to:
- Interrupt or stop the festival.
- Provisionally keep the festival visitors on the site at the end of the festival.
- Totally or partially vacate the site.
- Deny access to the site regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
- Alter the program or the timetable of the festival. In this case the entry ticket remains valid and is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
ROAR – Right of admission reserved by Sunway Iskandar Octobeer Music Festival and EGEN Productions at all time.