- All bookings (including tickets) are non-refundable.
- Please present your e-ticket with QR code during check-in.
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
I, including on behalf of other participants that I am helping to register for this Event ("We"), acknowledge that by signing below, that I/we am legally agreeing to the statements in the following Release and Waiver of Liability, and Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement.
1. I/WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. I/WE understand and acknowledge that there may be risk in the classes attended, and I/We assume the risk of participating under these circumstances. I/We also assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this Event, including but not limited to the following: falls, dangers of collisions with other participants, and fixed objects; the dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, inadequate safety equipment; and hazard that may be posed by spectators or volunteers; and weather. I/We further acknowledge that these risks include risks that may be the result of negligent acts, omissions, and/or carelessness of the event organizer. I/We understand that I/We will be participating in the Event at my own risk, that I/We am responsible for the risk of participation in the Event.
2. I/WE WAIVE, RELEASE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE the event organizer, event sponsors, event promoters, event officials, event staff, advertisers, property owners, volunteers, administrators, contractors, vendors, volunteers, all other persons or entities involved with the Event ("Released Parties"), from any and all claims, liabilities of every kind, demands, damages (including direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential), losses (economic and non-economic), and causes of action, of any kind or any nature.
3. I/WE AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, and HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, Claims made by me or other individuals or entities, for liabilities assessed against the Released Parties, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Agreement, my breach or failure to abide by any of the Event rules and information, and/or my/our actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
4. I/We hereby grant to the event organizer the right, permission, and authority to use my/our name, image, voice, and/or likeness, without compensation, captured during the Event, for any purpose whatsoever.
5. I/We hereby grant to the event organiser, event sponsors, its agent(s) and/or contractor(s) to collect, process, organise and retain personal data relating to that Participant (“Personal Data”). My/our Personal Data shall be used by the event organiser and/or event sponsors for the purpose of:
i. Marketing – sending communication materials to the Participant, including but not limited to, direct mailers, emails, short messaging service and/or telephone calls.
ii. Statistical analysis for planning and improvement of the Event.
6. I/We acknowledge and agree that the event organizer, in its sole discretion, may delay or cancel the Event if it believes the conditions on the Event day are unsafe. In the event the Event is delayed or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God or the elements (including without limitation, wind, rain), public disaster, flood, venue conditions, or any other cause beyond the control of event organizer there shall be no refund of the participation fee or any other costs incurred in connection with the Event.
7. I/We understand that event organizer reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to deny entry, revoke the entry application of any applicant at any time, and/or to disqualify any individual from the Event. Applicant expressly waives any claim for damages arising from the denial or revocation of an entry application.
8. A legal guardian who signs this Agreement on behalf of a minor (age 17 and below) hereby acknowledges that he or she has the legal capacity and authority to act on behalf of the minor and to legally bind minor to this Agreement.
9. I acknowledge that safety precautions undertaken by organizers (such as class supervision, event rules and the class briefings) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety. I accept that I have an important responsibility to carefully read and listen to all class briefings and to immediately seek clarification on anything which is not entirely clear to me.
10. I understand that I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
11. If I am aged under 18 years, I will have these terms and conditions viewed and signed by my legal guardian (on physical forms) or agreed (through the online entry process) in order for me to compete in the event, and that my legal guardian will be responsible for my safety during the event.