I, including on behalf of other participants that I am helping to register for this Event, acknowledge that I/we am legally agreeing to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS:
I/We acknowledge and assume all of the risks of participation. I/We understand and acknowledge that there may be vehicle or pedestrian traffic on the course route, and I/We assume the risk of participating under these circumstances. I/We also assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this Event, including but not limited to the following: falls, dangers of collisions with vehicles, pedestrians, other participants, and fixed objects; the dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, inadequate safety equipment; and hazard that may be posed by spectators or volunteers; and weather. I/We further acknowledge that these risks include risks that may be the result of negligent acts, omissions, and/or carelessness of the event organizer. I/We understand that I/We will be participating in the Event at my own risk, that I/We am responsible for the risk of participation in the Event.
I/We waive, release and forever discharge the event organizer, event sponsors, event promoters, event producers, race directors, event officials, event staff, advertisers, property owners, volunteers, administrators, contractors, vendors, volunteers, all other persons or entities involved with the Event ("Released Parties"), from any and all claims, liabilities of every kind, demands, all damages, any losses, and causes of action, of any kind or any nature.
I/WE agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, claims made by me or other individuals or entities, for liabilities assessed against the Released Parties, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Term & Conditions, my breach or failure to abide by any of the run rules and information, and/or my/our actions or inaction which cause injury or damage to any other person.
RIGHTS TO USE IMAGE/VIDEO
Upon registration, all participants accept the use and dissemination of any images, videos, and/or photographs that may be taken from the Event and their participation, may it be for advertising, commercial, or any other purposes
I/We acknowledge and agree that the event organizer, in its sole discretion, may delay or cancel the Event if it believes the conditions on the run day are unsafe. In the event the Event is delayed or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God or the elements (including without limitation, wind, rain), public disaster, flood, race course conditions, or any other cause beyond the control of event organizer there shall be no refund of the entry fee or any other costs incurred in connection with the Event.
DENIAL OF ENTRY
I/We understand that event organizer reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to deny entry, revoke the entry application of any applicant at any time, and/or to disqualify any individual from the Event. Applicant expressly waives any claim for damages arising from the denial or revocation of an entry application.
A legal guardian who signs this Terms & Conditions on behalf of a minor (age 17 and below) hereby acknowledges that he or she has the legal capacity and authority to act on behalf of the minor and to legally bind minor to this Terms & Conditions.
I acknowledge that safety precautions undertaken by organizers (such as course supervision, event rules and the run safety briefing) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety. I accept that I have an important responsibility to carefully read and listen to all safety briefings and to immediately seek clarification on anything which is not entirely clear to me.
I understand that I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
RUDE RUNNER REFUND
In cases where a runner demonstrates offensive, aggressive, or rude behavior against the organizer or others associated with the event, which includes being sanctioned after the event, such as through social media sites. All those found guilty can be sanctioned and/or banned from future runs and/or other events associated with the event organizer. The event organizer can refund or forfeit and withdraw the runner's participation from the run at the event organizer's sole discretion.
There will be an additional RM 5 fee for manual registrations per participant.
MALAYSIAN CITIZENS ONLY
This run is strictly for Malaysian citizens only. If there is an attempt by non-citizens to sign up or join the run, tickets and race packs will be forfeited.
NO RACE PACK COLLECTION ON EVENT DAY
There will not be any race pack collection on the event day. To those who did not adhere to the event organizer's dates for Race Pack Collection, please contact the event organizer after the event day to schedule the collection.
NO BIB NO MEDAL
Finisher's medals will only be provided to runners who wear the official running bibs. Failure to wear/bring the bibs will result in the medal not being given to the participant.
PET RUN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sample of Vaccination Cards for uploads
1. The Vaccination cards must be shown as proof during race-pack collection, else you will not be permitted to join the race and no refunds will be provided.
2. You and your pet must wear your bibs for the run or else no medal will be given.
3. Pets must be current on all vaccinations to ensure its health and safety. We are not liable for any diseases or infection on that day, it is your sole responsibility.
4. Only ONE pet per owner and ONE owner per pet is allowed.
5. Your pet must be leashed at all times and under your full control.
6. You are required to clean up after your pet. Failure to do so, you will be solely answerable to authorities and be liable for a fine.
7. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
8. Unregistered pets and owners will not be allowed to participate.
9. If you have a female dog in heat, please take extra precautions during the run as it can lead to dogfights. Please seek advice from the officials during the Pet Run Briefing at 6 am on event day.
10. There will be water stations for your pet, you are solely responsible to ensure your pet is hydrated at all times.
11. There will be a designated canopy at the exhibition area for your pet. Please follow officials advise as we will segregate the pets by type, breed and size to ensure safety for all.
12. The officials reserve the right to refuse entry to or remove any pets.
13. Kindly use your good judgement on all matters concerning your pet. This will ensure an enjoyable and safe time for you and your best pal.
14. The organizers will not be held responsible for any negligence caused from owners and any persons outside the organizing committee.
15. There will be no reimbursements nor refund given due to inclement weather.
16. Valiant reserves the exclusive right to amend the terms and conditions as and where necessary.