1.The FTW Water Fest 3K 2019 (“the Event”) is organised by Wecreate Event PLT (“the Organiser”).
2.By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to any product(s) and/or service(s) and/or participate in any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities involving the Organiser and the Event sponsors (“the Sponsors”), the individual (“the Participant”) is deemed to have given explicit permission for the Organiser and the Sponsors to collect, analyse, collate, share, disclose to third parties, sell and/or otherwise use without any liability to the individual, any personal information relating to that individual as may in its sole discretion deem fit, including without any limitation for its programmes, planning, data-processing and statistical or risk-analysis, research, fund-raising and/or any other purposes in furtherance of the functions. The Organiser and the Sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner or sponsor, they can use services of third parties;
- For development or implementation of programmes, products or services as it may deem necessary;
- For outsourcing of any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) and/or any activities;
- For promotional, marketing and/or administrative purposes;
- For all purposes as required by law, including without limitation court proceedings, criminal investigations or prosecutions or where so ordered by any competent authority;
- In connection with any proposed novation, assignment, transfer, sale, lease, license, partnership, joint-organising and/or any collaboration where and when required in relation thereto.
3.The Organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules and Regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organiser will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any updates on the Rules and Regulations of the Event will be notified on the official event Facebook page, @Wecreateeventplanning and @FTWFightToWin and it is the responsibility of the affected Participant to keep abreast with any changes.
4.Completion of the official entry form, including online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by all the relevant Rules and Regulations of the Organiser, Sponsors and the FTW Water Fest 3K 2019.
5.Registration for the event is only confirmed upon payment made and the ticket can be retrieved via the official ticketing website.
6.The Registration fees for all participants are in MYR.
7.In consideration of the Participants use of the Event’s Registration page, the Participants agree to;
- a. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information contained in any registration form (such information being the “Registration data”);
- b. Maintain the security of their password and identification; and
- c. Maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email and/or mobile device. Any notice sent to the email address and mobile device registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant's registration and refuse Participants any and all future use of the Event’s website (or any parts thereof).
8.The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of fees paid unless the Organiser deems fit to give a refund and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
9.There will strictly be no refunds available if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
10.The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event areas as the Organiser deems fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event, at any time without prior notice to the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
11. While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants take part solely at their own risk and the Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for, during, or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Event day.
16. A Participant must retire from the event immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Event Director, Referee, and/or security officer.
17. Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than official event and medical vehicles.
18.Once registration has been duly processed, there will be strictly no refunds of fees for Participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reason.
19.The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event (including any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities associated before or after the actual Event Day), for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising, publicity purpose and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
20.The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to the Event and/or other programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities involving the Organiser and the event sponsors without giving any reason and/or notice.
21. The Organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any event category without prior notice to the Participants.
23. Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their event entries to another party after their registrations are confirmed, except through the official registration transfer module from the Organiser.
25. Participants must be 13 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Event.
26.Participants below the age of 13 are required to obtain parental/guardian’s consent and complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon registration, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 13.
27.The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the Event baggage storage provided for the runners. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
28.All Participants must collect their Event Pack which contains their running tees, medals, listed entitlements and other sponsored items during Race Pack Collection during the pre-determined period and location as stipulated on the Event’s website.
29.All Event entitlements that not collected during FTW Water Fest 3K 2019 will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. Event Packs cannot be collected on Event Day.
30.FTW Water Fest 3K 2019
- 1.Participants must be 13 years old and above of Event Day to participate in the FTW Water Fest 3K unless with Parental Guidance. (Need to upload Parent Concern Form).
- 2.FTW Water Fest 3K is an individual, non-competitive event, and no official timing will be recorded or provided.
- 3.All Participants in the FTW Water Fest 3K will be awarded a participation medal on Event Day. The participation medals and winning badges must be collected on Event Day. No requests thereafter will be entertained.