RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Kuala Lumpur Zumba® Marathon ("Event") is held by D Producer ("Organiser") with collaboration of Teamsisi , Oh Media Sdn Bhd and MAEPS.
2. The Event will be held on 20 April 2019 ("Date"). The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time.
3. The Event is open to anyone aged 13 years (as of Event day) and above; and each participant attends the session on his or her own free will.
4. For children of aged 12 years and below, the admission to Hall A, MAEPS is free but must be accompanied at least by one responsible adult.
5. By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to and to participate in the Event or any activities relating to the Event, the participant is deemed to have given express permission to the Organiser and Event partners and sponsors (if any) to use such personal information for marketing, statistical and planning purposes.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to contact participants from time to time by any means. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the participants.
7. If a participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the participant's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of any components of the Event. There will be no fee refund upon such suspension or termination of the participant's registration.
8. The Organiser will not entertain or be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate Registration Data in the Event registration form completed by the participant.
9. Once the participants' registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for any participant who does not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
10. Entries are transferable at no charge in own responsbioities. Changes in T-Shirt size may not be guaranteed for transfers.
11. All T-Shirt measurements subject to 1 - 2 CM tolerance. All merchandise - Color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
12. There will be no refund on registration fees if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
13. It is COMPULSORY for participants to wear the Official KLZM T-Shirt during the session. Failure to do so will result in the participant being refused admission to the session.
14. Wristbands given to the participants in the Zumba® Packs are to be worn at all times during the Event. Entry will be prohibited otherwise.
15. The instructions and directions given by the instructor are done so at their own discretion and must be adhered to for the safety of each participant.
16. It is the sole responsibility of every participant to inform the medical staff/safety marshall of the session regarding any injury or reason that they cannot exercise.
17. Should any participant feel an injury at any time during or before the session, they must immediately inform the medical staff/safety marshall and refrain from joining the session.
18. The Organiser cannot be held responsible for injuries caused during the course of the session, as injuries are always possible.
The Organiser cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property during the session.
19. Beverages are permitted provided they are in a sealed container only (no glass containers allowed). The Organiser has the right to refuse admission to the session at its sole discretion.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, at their sole discretion. Any update on the Rules and Regulations of the Event will be reflected on the Event's Official Website and it is the responsibility of all participants to keep abreast with any changes.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organiser will make every effort to inform the Participant prior to the Date.
22. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
23. The Organiser, Event partners and sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner, Organiser, partner or sponsor, that they can use the services of third parties, as it deems fit for the purposes of the Event.
24. The Organiser, Event partners and sponsors reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of the Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes.
25. By registering for the Event, participants hereby consent to the publication or display of their details, including personal details and photographs.
26. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the internet and/or the Event's Official Website.
27. Participants must comply with any amendments made to the Rules and Regulations by the Organiser.
28. Participants must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Participant's personal data.
29. By reading and agreeing to it, Participants agree to authorise and allow the organisers and their partners and/or any of its subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Participant's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
30. Participants registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to DProducer, partners and other third party service providers.