TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participant are advised to read the Terms & Conditions before participating in the run.
2. The Terms and Conditions are intended to assist in a large scale of event to ensure the safety of all participants and to meet requirements of the local government permits.
3. Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if their in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the run.
4. All entry fees are non-refundable. The Organiser retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making required payment or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirement.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photography (including those of participants) , motion pictures, recordings or any other media records taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
6. The run is open to all runners (anyone under 18 years old must have parental consent as the Organiser will not be liable for any incidents . Participants aged below 15 years old should be accompanied by parent(s) / guardian(s).
1. Larian Lestari Telenovela is Open to all
2. All participant must submit their entries and payment online via the website : https://www.ticket2u.com.my/event/13829
3. Registration will be closed on 21 July 2019.
4. No Walk -in registration on event day will be entertained
5. The organiser reserves the right to contact and interview applicants by phone or otherwise, for additional information required related to their applications.
1. Once the online registration is completed and payment has been made, the entry fees are NON- REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE and NON-DEFERRABLE.
2. Upon confirmation of the participation, any changes will not be entertained.
3.The Organiser reserve the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
4. The Organiser reserve the right to close entries before the dateline without any notice or when the quota of the run is full.
5. Participants MUST collect their Race Kit ( T-Shirt and Bib) in person or via an authorized person by presenting the copy of Official Receipt(E-ticket) and Identity Card(NRIC). On the date below. No collection of Race Kit will be made on the event day.
*Date: 31st July and 1st August 2019.
*Time: 11am – 7pm
* Venue: TBC
6. Each Participant will be awarded a Medal upon completing the run.
7. All participants can retrieve their E-Certificates From the website https://www.ticket2u.com.my/event/13829 after the run.
8. Entry to the run is not transferable. Those who are found running with an unauthorized race number/ bib will be disqualified.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any person who gives incorrect personal data/ details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken illegal substances. No refund of entry fee will be arranged.
10. Participants who do not start according to the run time assigned to them by the Organiser are not entitled to the results of the run.
11. Participants must retire from the run immediately, if requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical staff and / or the marshalls.
12. The Organiser’s decision in any matter related to the run shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
13. The Organiser and its representatives shall not be held responsible forinjury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expenses incurred or inconvenience caused before, during and after the run.
14. Should the run be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of thr entry fee will be made and the Organiser shall have no further responsibility and / or liability thereafter.
15. Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating in the run. Each runner must be responsible for his/her own health/condition.
By registering for this event, you are confirming that you and/or person under your care have read accepted the term and condition for this event.
I hereby agree not to hold the Organiser and Co-Organisers, their representatives and sponsor (collectively called “Organiser”) against all cost, expenses and liabilities that may arise in consequence of my participation and/or participation of the person under my care in this event.
I hereby waive the claims for any injuries, death and invalidity to me and/or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the Organiser, arising directly or indirectly before, during and after the event.
In consideration and in return for being allowed to participate in the run, I release and agree not to sue the Organiser from all present and future claims regarding my participation in the run that may be made by me , my family, estate, heirs or assign.